Looking for an unparalleled beach holiday? Catch JetBlue flights to Puerto Rico for a safe and comfy trip to your dream destination. Set off to discover the treasures of Puerto Rico – a Caribbean paradise. Packed with natural beauty, relaxation, adventure as well as cultural and historical legacy, Puerto Rico welcomes you to partake in celebrating life.
You will find colorful culture and food for the soul in every corner here. Let’s begin.
How Can I Fly at Low Prices to Puerto Rico with JetBlue?
Who doesn’t like to save big on flight fares? And JetBlue facilitates you to do just that. So, if you are looking forward to flying on a budget, count on cheap flights to Puerto Rico by JetBlue.
To get a ticket at a much less price, book at least 3 weeks in advance. Booking a flight in September will be a catch as it is the cheapest month to fly to Puerto Rico.
What’s There at International Airports of Puerto Rico?
A plethora of direct and non-stop flights operate to and from Puerto Rico every day. That’s why this Caribbean island has earned the reputation of being the Caribbean’s international airport hub.
The major international airports in Puerto Rico connect major U.S. cities, international destinations, and Caribbean islands. And JetBlue flights to Puerto Rico play an important role in these trips.
Let’s have a look at these airports –
- San Juan Airport (SJU) – Originally called the Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, is the biggest and most accessible.
The airport houses beauty salons, souvenir kiosks, duty-free shops, and cafes and restaurants among other facilities.
Near the airport, you can enjoy attractions like ATV adventure, the Toro Verde Adventure Park, and ziplining.
- Aguadilla Airport – The Rafael Hernández Airport (BQN) in Aguadilla, famous as Aguadilla Airport offers duty-free shopping as well as food and drinks. You can visit nearby attractions like historical places, beaches, and a traditional square.
- Mercedita International Airport (PSE) – PSE receives only a few commercial flights from the mainland U.S. The flights mostly connect Puerto Rico to cities like Orlando and New York City.
A Glance at Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico is a tropical Caribbean travel destination having a host of attractions that draw tourists from all over the world. No wonder, tourists go for JetBlue to Puerto Rico flights frequently. Palm-fringed beaches, historical sites, and copious adventure opportunities are to name a few.
Without further ado, let’s see some of the major hotspots here.
Castillo San Felipe del Morro
Tucked on the corner of the Old San Juan islet, this landmark has a 500-year-old history. Today, it represents Puerto Rico’s legacy within the Caribbean and the Americas. The fortress has proved to be a formidable defense, thanks to its 18-foot-thick wall. Furthermore, it overlooks the sea from the height of 140 feet, which adds to its glory.
Flags flutter freely in the Atlantic breeze, taking you back in time as you stroll through the narrow entrance of the fortress. And its maze of barracks, ramps, tunnels, outposts, and dungeons successfully captivates you with its charm. It was designated a National Historic Site in February 1949. Isn’t it too fascinating to escape? So, choose a suitable flight among the many JetBlue to Puerto Rico flights and fly to this lovely landmark.
El Yunque National Forest
Stretching through an area of 28,000 acres, El Yunque is the only tropical rainforest in the U.S. National Forest System. Additionally, it is considered sacred in Puerto Rican culture. The national treasure engulfs you in its surroundings with varied plants like giant ferns and wild orchids.
The El Portal Tropical Forest Center invites you to enjoy its myriad attractions such as –
- El Portal Visitor Center
- Hiking trails
- Waterfalls and natural pools
- Film exhibits
- Interactive displays about the rainforest
- Horse or ATV riding
- Carabalí Rainforest Adventure Park
Time to plan a soul-refreshing escape to this enchanting rainforest park. Hop on one of the JetBlue flights to Puerto Rico today!
Camuy Cave Park
Located in Puerto Rico’s northwestern region, the park is one of the world’s largest cave networks. This incredible 268-acre park is the site of the great subterranean caverns, which are among the numerous natural limestone caves and underground waterways. Its trails descend 200 feet to the many cathedral-like, yawning caverns.
There is a lot more about this park that fascinates you to explore it right away! Let’s have a look –
- These caverns were carved out over one million years ago by the Río Camuy – the world’s third-largest underground river!
- The park is among the largest cave networks in the world and one of the largest underground formations in the Western Hemisphere! Visit this exceptional underground cave network with an exceptional airline. So, go for a Jetblue Flight Booking at the earliest.
- Only 220 caves and 17 entrances to this cave park are mapped so far. It is noteworthy that this number is just a fraction of the entire cave network. Many experts believe that there are nearly 800 more caves that are waiting to be explored!
- Guided tours through one cave and two sinkholes having stalactites and stalagmites.
After you are done with cave-hopping, you can refuel yourself with some food. The park also has picnic areas, walking trails, an exhibition hall, and a souvenir shop. So, make the most of your cave park trip by exploring these attractions as well.
Old San Juan
Celebrated for its enriching culture and history, the Old San Juan was established in 1521. It is the United State’s oldest city that the Spanish colonizers founded. Initially, it was a military stronghold and comprises over 400 restored 16th and 17th-century Spanish colonial buildings. To explore this timeless classic, you can book JetBlue flights to Puerto Rico for a round trip.
So, it’s time to have a look at what this historical town has in store for you. Here are some of the major attractions of this age-old city that command your visit –
- Castillo de San Cristóbal
- La Fortaleza (The Fortress)
- Paseo de la Princesa (A promenade)
- The Former Home of Juan Ponce de León
- La Rogativa (the procession)
- Art galleries like Galería Botello and Obra Galería
The old city matches the new lifestyle and its several nightlife spots are among the proof. If you like casinos, dancing, and clubbing; Old San Juan offers you several options. Surrender yourself to the rhythm of salsa, bomba, plena, rumba, etc. at its hotspots like Nuyorican Café, La Factoría, and La Vergüenza Puertorrican Chinchorro.
History buffs and art aficionados especially love this town, and JetBlue flights to Puerto Rico ease their visit to their place of interest.
Bioluminescent Mosquito Bay, Vieques
Stationed on the southern shore of Vieques island, the bay is also called magical. And you will know why, once you visit its blue bioluminescence. Here are some more reasons to explore this wonder –
- It is the world’s brightest and best-known bioluminescent bay.
- The Guinness Book of World Records declared it the brightest in the world in 2008.
- A “New Moon” phase presents this bio bay in the best of its beauty.
So, pack your bags to visit this magical place to garner precious memories for a lifetime. Don’t wait anymore, Jetblue flight booking is easy and quick. Get your seat reserved in time for a memorable trip.
Also known as Flamenco Beach, Playa Flamenco is famous for its white, soft sands. Additionally, it is one of the best beaches in the world. The beach is christened because of a lagoon nearby that attracts flamingos in winter.
However, there are several more attractions that draw you to this beach paradise. Have a look –
- An iconic rusting tank of the U.S. troops
- An exciting ferry ride to the beach
So, Flamenco Beach is an ideal spot for families and love birds alike. To delight in its beauty and activities, book a JetBlue flight. You can do it online or talk to JetBlue airline’s customer service person to get it done.
Thus, plan a trip to Puerto Rico for a vacation experience worth cherishing. In light of the aforementioned attractions, you have an idea of how the destination will treat your holiday fancies. So, book a JetBlue flight ticket to Puerto Rico today and let the fun unfold.