Do you have a flight with JetBlue Airlines? Want to find yourJetBlue itinerary in advance? If yes, you don’t have to worry at all. The airline allows all its passengers’ to go through their itinerary without any hassle. Whether you need to change your flight or select your seats, you can easily get the itinerary details and make modifications easily.
Want to review your itinerary details? Go through the following blog and learn how to find your itinerary. So let’s proceed further and read the following blog.
What are the ways to find the itinerary of Jetblue airlines?
If you want to avoid hassles at the last minute, passengers must have information on finding the itinerary. Call the JetBlue phone number, +1 (800) 538-2583 or +1-855-317-1470 to get all the information on the JetBlue itinerary.
Furthermore, finding JetBlue itinerary flights is pretty simple. There are both online and offline ways using which we can find the itinerary. So, the passengers can use the method which suits them the best.
Read the information below and learn about both online and offline methods.
The online method includes visiting the official website of Jetblue airlines. On the site, passengers need to follow the steps in the correct order. Even if you are doing it for the first time, you won’t face any issues as the process is way too simple.
Refer to the steps below and complete the online method in no time.
- Open your web browser.
- Now, visit the official website of the airline.
- Furthermore, on the home page, look for the option of the “manage trips” menu. Click on it.
- In this step, enter your Jetblue booking details in the form given here.
- Mention the confirmation code in addition to the last name of the flyer. Click on the option of “find flight.”
- Once you enter the correct information, you will find the reservation details.
- Select the booking whose itinerary you want to see.
- Finally, you will see the JetBlue itinerary in this step.
Follow these steps in the same order and find the itinerary with ease.
The offline method of finding the itinerary includes contacting travel representatives. The team of Jetblue airlines is there to assist their passengers throughout the day, i.e., 24 hours.
A lot of individuals avoid using the online method, and thus they look for another way.
So, if you are one such flyer, use the offline method set by Jetblue airlines for searching the JetBlue itinerary.
- Firstly, head to the official website of the airline.
- Here, look for the customer service department number. You will find it on the home page.
- Call +1 (800) 538-2583 or +1-855-317-1470, the JetBlue customer service number to speak to the live agent at the airline.
- Once you get connected, ask them to find your itinerary.
- You need to provide the travel expert information like the booking number and last name of the flyer.
- As soon as you share all this information, the travel representative will provide you with the itinerary details.
Use any of these mentioned ways to find your JetBlue itinerary with ease.
What is the confirmation code on JetBlue Airlines?
The confirmation code on JetBlue Airlines is a six-letter long code. It can also be a combination of numbers and letters. With this confirmation code, you can easily view or print your itinerary.
One might have multiple confirmation codes in case they are flying with one of the partner airlines of JetBlue. So get your confirmation code, and have a smooth experience with the airline.
Where can I find my JetBlue confirmation code?
There are multiple ways to find the confirmation code on JetBlue Airlines. Use any of the following ways to find the confirmation code.
- The best way to find your confirmation code is to check the confirmation email sent by the airline. Check out the right side of your confirmation email to locate the confirmation code.
- Another way is to install the JetBlue mobile app. Explore the “My Trips” section and toggle to Upcoming to get the confirmation code.
- To get your boarding pass, you must check your printed boarding pass. Check out the middle section of your boarding pass and discover your printed name. Your confirmation code can be found right of your printed name.
- You can also call JetBlue Airlines phone number +1 (800) 538-2583 or +1-855-317-1470 to find your confirmation code.
Where can I find my new flight details if I change my itinerary?
Please note that the confirmation code remains the same if you change a flight. However, you will get a new confirmation code if you cancel your booking and rebook a new flight. All the flight changes can be implemented and made through the manage trips section on the official site of the airline.
If you wish to receive your itinerary details in your email, then apply the following steps.
- From the “Manage Trips” page, you need to go to the “My Booking” page.
- On the top right of the booking page, choose “Itinerary Options.”
- From the dropdown menu, choose “Email Itinerary.”
- After that, add your email address where you wish to receive your itinerary details.
This was a detailed guide on how the passengers could find their itinerary. Use all the information here and make the whole process hassle-free. Either visit the official site or call +1 (800) 538-2583 or +1-855-317-1470 to get your itinerary details and have a smooth experience with the airline.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my flight itinerary?
Visit the manage trips section on the official site and add your details in the given fields. This way, you can easily retrieve your reservation details. Moreover, you can also call JetBlue Airlines to find your itinerary details.
Where can I find my confirmation code?
Check out the confirmation that has been sent by the airline to find your confirmation code. On the top right side of the email, you will find the confirmation code.
Is my itinerary number my flight number?
No, the flight number and itinerary number are not the same.
How can I find my ticket number?
You can find your ticket number in the confirmation email and on the credit card statement.
Can I print my itinerary at the airport?
Yes, you can easily print your itinerary at the airport kiosk when you visit the airport on the day of travel.